Welcome to Douglas Stamping Company!
We are the industry leading manufacturer and distributor of top quality
shims, spacers, washers, the full range of NAAMS Assembly components,
laser cut and stamped components in short run to production volume.
Click to download our 2015 Catalog!
If you don't find what you are looking for, please contact us:
FAX 248 542-6342
DSC and NAAMS Standard Components
Douglas Stamping Company manufactures and distributes top quality shims, spacers, washers and the full range of NAAMS assembly components.
DSC Standard Components
NAAMS Assembly Components
- Millions of pieces in stock and ready to ship
- We are happy to fulfill any size order
- Most orders from stock ship same day
- DSC components are manufactured in the Detroit area
- 1008-1010 full hard #1 temper #2 finish shim stock in metric and standard thicknesses
- 3d CAD library (in STEP format) available by request
- Suppling the full range of NAAMS assembly components
- Most popular L-blocks, stop blocks and retainers in stock
- Full line of rough locators in stock
Laser Cutting and Etching
Douglas Stamping Company can laser cut and mark to your specifications. Whether you require
a standard shim or spacer in a non-standard thickness or need a component cut to your drawing or print, we
are equipped to meet your requirements.
Fiber Optic Laser Cutting
Laser Etching and Engraving
- Stat-of-the-art 2KW Solid State
- Mirrorless Fiber Optic
- Ferrous and non-ferrous, including copper
- Quick, accurate production of custom and specialty items
- Archetectural details
- YAG Laser Engraver
- Vector and bitmap graphic imports, including AutoCAD
- 0.025 to 4" character size in multiple fonts
- Ring and angular writing
- 12" square marking field
Douglas Stamping Company began as a stamping business in 1947. While our capabilities and product lines have grown and changed over the decades, we maintain our expertise in traditional stamping processes for customer production runs and our product lines.
- 19 through 80 ton OBI presses
- Vertical and stacked horizontal coil handling
- Roll straightening
- Tumbler de-burring
- Laser etching
- Qualified relationships with heat treat and plating sources
Standard Components Index